Saturday, November 26, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
CroJulee etsy shop – CroJulee.etsy.com. She is giving 3 crochet patterns to podcast viewers. Since Canada just celebrated Thanksgiving and we will be celebrating it in the US in November, post in thread what you are thankful for. I will close the thread at noon on November 17th and draw the winner on the podcast on November 18th.
Works in Progress
- Yellow Ano sweater by Berocco
- Spinning and Multnomah shawl
- Lime green socks for SISC
- Red/Purple scarf for Sarah
Any doily. Must be started on or after Saturday, October 1, 2011. I will close the thread at NOON Eastern time on December 1. On December 2 I will use a random-number generator to draw a winner. The winner gets a prize of any giftable $5.00 (or less) pattern on Ravelry. Must be a member of the SockBunny Ravelry group to win the prize or you can email the picture to me and I will post it for you.
- Scarf from Dale
- Halloween Swap items
- KnitPicks catalog
- Wolfe Farms order
Tips and Tricks
Hats for Sarah's classmates and other catholic missionaries.
- Steve from Dramatic Knits - Twistygoo by Lisa from 90% Knitting podcast - and thanks for mentioning it on Dramatic Knits podcast
- Susan93940 on Ravelry - Cherry Tree Hill yarn, made after the pattern, “Desiree”, in the sock yarn “One Skein Wonders” book. Hat 2: black with specks of color is from Cerbiatto yarn.