- Ravelry group has 101 members!!! Winner gets $5 giftable pattern on Ravelry.
- CroJulee etsy shop – CroJulee.etsy.com. She is giving 3 crochet patterns to podcast viewers. Since Canada just celebrated Thanksgiving and we will be celebrating it in the US in November, post in thread what you are thankful for. I will close the thread at noon on November 17th and draw the winner on the podcast on November 18th.
Works in Progress
- Criss-Cross filet crochet doily - my crochet plucked me (Wolfe Farms) - started new simple doily
- Yellow Ano sweater by Berocco
- Spinning and Shawl
- Red Fabel Socks
- Lime green socks for SISC
- Red/Purple scarf for Sarah
- Teal/white tropical hat
- Purple spinning for Denise (madaboutmatisse)
- Teal back scrubber and soap sack
- Doily motif #74
- Advent hat
Fiber and shawl (multnomah) for lemonsong.
Any doily. Must be started on or after Saturday, October 1, 2011. I will close the thread at NOON Eastern time on December 1. On December 2 I will use a random-number generator to draw a winner. The winner gets a prize of any giftable $5.00 (or less) pattern on Ravelry. Must be a member of the SockBunny Ravelry group to win the prize.
- Elizabeth Zimmerman book
- Knitting Rose - Budding Sock Yarn - Dragonfly colorway - 110 grams/340 yards - 10% bison fiber and 90% superwash merino - knittingrose.net.
- Batt from FunnyFaceFarms
- Green sock yarn from JJ
- Knitter's Pride circular needles
Tips and Tricks
Use index cards for pattern rows.
Hats for sarah’s classmates and other catholic missionaries.
- DebKnits2 - Debbie in Connecticut - 2 hats (Staving Artist by Laura from the knit girls and Twistygoo by Lisa from 90% knitting podcast)
- Pania - Joanne in Maryland, originally from New Zealand - 2 hats (red Arden hat and purple Twistygoo by Lisa from 90% knitting podcast) and COINS from New Zealand.
- TheYarnGoesOn - Lisa in Texas - Red Skeleton Key Slouchy Tam and blue Scallop Lace Hat. Also sent other goodies and yarn.
- Enid (KnitCroc on Plurk) in Flixton, UK - near Manchester - 7 hats!!! (cut one by accident)
- NerdGirl - Jennifer in Illinois - Two sockhead hats
* Katie from knittin on the fly collected 160+ hats for click for babies to raise awareness about shaken baby syndrome. I won a bag made by her.
- AppleBlossomSF (Sarah) for hat pattern giveaway. I won the Surf and Sand hat pattern. She has Apple Blossom and Ewe Podcast.